Monday, November 1, 2010

Research Paper Reflection

The research paper I've been writing has really made me think about the kinds of animal cruelty that goes on in our world today. The lab testing is taken to another level. After reading some of the facts about it, I was shocked at how you could even feel good about yourself after putting any animal through that kind of pain. I put even more on my disagreement towards lab testing of animals. Animals should be treated like human beings, and have free rights just as we do, after all that is what God intended them for. I already stood by the fact that animal testing should be banned. Now i'm just even more against it after hearing some of the horrible things I heard. Maybe dogs can't speak up and say no like human beings, but they do have feelings and emotions. They feel the same pain we do if we were to be tested on. How would you feel being taken out of your natural habitat and taken to some lab to be tested on and then killed shortly after? These things do happen and animal testing is starting to get out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment