Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving/Christmas Break

The past week we had off was for Thanksgiving Break. It was so great to be back home and in my own bed for a week straight. We had all of our family up at our house for dinner on Thanksgiving, and we had our traditional football game that morning, the "Turkey Bowl," which is always a lot of fun. Of course on Black Friday we went our shopping which was successful, but crowded. I wish we could have had even longer of a break because I didn't even want to come back to Muncie so soon. However, we only have three more weeks until our christmas break begins, and almost two of those weeks re for final exams. Christmas break is an entire month off, and I couldn't be any happier, it couldn't come fast enough. I'll probably go back and work and make more money for Christmas, and hang out with my family. I can't wait for all my finals to be over so I have a month long break with no worries! I'm already ready for our next break, it couldn't come any faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment