Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween!

I am looking very forward to my third favorite holiday, Halloween. Halloween is not my first or second  favorite but it is in my top five. My roommate and I are very excited to receive our costumes in the mail. They're supposed to be coming on Friday. We're dressing up in the same costume as our three other friends that go here. We can't tell anyone our costume because it's a secret. But its going to really nice to wear when it's cold out and also it will be fun to walk around in, (probably pretty hard to walk in also!) We can't wait and were looking very forward to this holiday on Sunday! We were also wanting to wear our costumes around all weekend, Friday, Saturday, and of course Sunday. I'm just happy we were all able to order the same thing. We had a lot of problems where the order would get cancelled because it kept going out of stock, apparently these costumes are more popular than we thought. It was a good deal for a costume which is probably another reason why a lot of people were buying it. This is going to be a good Halloween, I can't wait till I get my costume!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment