Monday, October 18, 2010

Midterm Week

Last week was a struggle to get all my work done, somehow I managed. I had a history paper due, a history test, and I had a psychology exam. These weren't just any exams, they were the midterm exams.My psychology exam was 48 essay questions. I've never felt so overwhelmed in my life. I ended up getting through it but not being able to go out with my friends, I also wasn't able to participate in many social activities which sucked but I figure I did pretty well on everything and used my time right so it got done. I'm just happy that this week I don't have anything to study for. However, next week I have two exams so it's back to the books. Maybe so it's not so stressful, I'll study for one test this week, and the other next week that way it's not such a struggle to get everything done in one week, because in my English class I also have a research paper due that I have to work on. I am so ready for next semester already!

No comments:

Post a Comment