Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Season

Finally, after this extremely hot summer we've been having, it's about time for some cooler weather. I love Fall, it's my favorite season. The weather, the holiday season, and all the breaks we get! I love the football season and of course Thanksgiving and seeing all my family. It's time to take out the jeans and sweatshirts, finally our dorm rooms won't be so hot and we won't have to sleep huddled up next to a fan anymore. Summer is great in the beginning because school is out and you have no worries! Hanging out with your friends and being by the pool is your main priority. After awhile, the hot heat gets old, especially when you're walking to class and it makes you sweat. It can get pretty uncomfortable in so many situations. I'm excited for Fall break and Thanksgiving break! I'll get to see all my family that I miss, it's the only time a year when I can see all my family that comes down, and all our old neighbors that we play football with every Thanksgiving. I love everything about Fall and I can't wait for summer to over and Fall to start up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment