Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Being Sick

A lot of people I know have been getting sick lately, including myself stuck with strep. My roommate has been sick for about two weeks and now I am. Our friends across the hall have also been sick the past couple weeks, I guess I was just the last to get it. I feel like the out hall should do a much better job on keeping the halls and bathroom sanitary. The bathrooms could be much cleaner as well as the halls. The dorm room is you and your roommates job to clean up not the janitors. There is no such thing as maid service here. A good reason a lot of students are getting sick could be because of the dust collection in the rooms. It doesn't help when the fans are blowing the dust around either from room to room. Any way, I think we should do a better job of keeping out halls and bathroom clean to prevent from getting sick, and for just better sanitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment